Structures for the energy sector
Our offer includes both power pole structures for 400 kV, 220 kV and 110 kV lines, and support structures for power stations. All the power structures are protected against corrosion by hot-dip galvanising. We can also apply the duplex system (hot-dip galvanising combined with paint coating). We have our own protective coating department consisting of a galvanising plant and a painting hall with a modern paint booth. With the full control of the production process, we guarantee the highest quality of our products and good order execution dates.
We are licensed to manufacture lattice towers for 110 kV lines from the following entities:
- Energoprojekt-Kraków S.A.
- Energoprojekt Poznań S.A.
- Arinet Sp. z o.o.
- Enprom Sp. z o.o.
- ELFEKO S.A. (contract to be agreed)
We own a huge amount of documentation for different series and types of towers designed for various voltages: 110 kV, 220 kV and 400 kV.
We also work according to the customer’s documentation.
Standards, regulations and reference documents:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- EN 1090-1+A1:2012
- EN 1090-2:2018
- PN-EN ISO 1461:2011
Structures are made in accordance with all standards and regulations required by Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A., TAURON S.A., ENEA S.A., PGE S.A. and other electricity suppliers.
Our recent projects:
- IDS-BUD S.A. – lattice towers for Ełk-Polish border 400 kV line, approx. 9,000 tonnes;
- IDS-BUD S.A. – lattice towers for Czarna-Mikułowa 400 kV line, approx. 2,900 tonnes;
- ELFEKO S.A. – lattice towers for Kozienice-Siedlce 400 kV line, approx. 2,200 tonnes;
- SPIE ELBUD GDAŃSK S.A. – lattice towers for Grudziądz-Pelplin-Gdańsk 400 kV line, approx. 9,100 tonnes;
- ELTEL NETWORKS ENERGETYKA S.A. – lattice towers for Pątnów-Jasiniec 400 kV line, approx. 6,200 tonnes;
- ELTEL NETWORKS ENERGETYKA S.A. – lattice towers for Czarna-Pasikurowice 400 kV line, approx. 2,900 tonnes;
- ELFEKO S.A. – lattice towers for Morzyczyn-Drawski Młyn 110 kV line, approx. 1,400 tonnes.